Saturday, January 1, 2011

A New Resolution...Again

Every year I resolve to keep a journal...I never do it...Just look at this blog...two posts from last year and that was it! I am resolving to do my best to update this blog so that it can double up as my journal. Lazy? Maybe...but I say it is efficient.

Today is the last day of hunting season for Stephen (yaaayyy)...I know that everybody needs to have their hobbies, and I am NOT against hunting, but I am what they call a "hunting widow." When hunting season arrives, my husband disappears. Stephen has started taking Wyatt along with him once in a while and assures me that I will LOVE hunting season once both boys get old enough to go with him because then I will have time for myself.

I'll let you know how that goes in about 5 years....until then I am just thankful that one more hunting season is behind me.

No comments:

Post a Comment