Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Cookies

My family has become spoiled because I have been making chocolate chip cookies from scratch (this scratch baking thing started one day because I had promised to make cookies with Wyatt and I didn't realize that the cookie dough was gone)...

Today Stephen put in a special order for some home-made cookies so when I got home I began to make them. Of course Wyatt and Spencer were more than happy to help. After I took the first batch of cookies out of the oven Wyatt asked if he could blow on them because he didn't want to wait to eat one. I told him that it is yucky if we blow on everybody's food. He said, "I promise I won't use my spit." When I told him no, he got off of the stool and went to watch cartoons. As soon as he got off of the stool, Spencer climbed up and went to reach for a cookie. I said, "no no....it's hot." He replied "hot" and took his hand away. As soon as I started to turn my head I saw him out of the corner of my eye grab one and shove it in his mouth....and then start to cry.

Guess what? The cookies were hot. I bet he won't do that again.

No comments:

Post a Comment